Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sparks Fly


I am a little disappointed as slowly day by day I am starting to realize the truth. I knew I had to face it someday and it seems like that day isn't far off now. You did not tell me, but I just know it. I said to you that I don't know anything. I lied. I know that I am gonna miss you. I know that you are gonna miss me too. I know things will never be the same between us. I know whatever that did not happen was never supposed to happen at all. I know that this is just a hopeless trial and I am gonna lose it.
But no matter what, it cannot stop me from writing here on this page where you will never ever reach. And even if you find this page out sometime in future, it won't have any significance. I still won't stop me for wishing for a fairy tale. As I mentioned previously also, I know that this relationship won't work and I am just trying to take in every moment of it and I am trying to lose myself in those moments.

You sometimes feel that I take you for granted. I will never know how much you mean to me and probably no one takes you so seriously as me. I will not write about specific instances because there is no one I want to prove my innocence. If you don't feel it, then it doesn't matter if the whole world knows about it or not. I may have fallen short of your expectations sometimes, but I have my boundaries too. I always tend to bend them for you but still all I hear at the end is that I take you for granted. The thing that hurts the most is that when you are accused of something you never committed, knowingly. What we say, doesn't matter. What matters is how we make them feel. Beyond that, no act of convincing or argument can help you. People will forget what you say to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel. I may not deserver you love, but I really need it!!!

Sparks Fly
Songwriters: Swift, Taylor Alison;
The way you move is like a full on rainstorm 
And I'm a house of cards 
You’re the kind of reckless that should send me running 
But I kinda know that I won’t get far 

And you stood there in front of me 
Just close enough to touch 
Close enough to hope you couldn't see 
What I was thinking of 

Drop everything now 
Meet me in the pouring rain 
Kiss me on the sidewalk 
Take away the pain 
Cause' I see sparks fly whenever you smile 

Get me with those green eyes, baby 
As the lights go down 
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around 
Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile 

My mind forgets to remind me you’re a bad idea 
You touch me once and it’s really something 
You find I’m even better than you imagined I would be 
I’m on my guard for the rest of the world 
But with you I know it’s no good 
And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would 
Drop everything now 
Meet me in the pouring rain 
Kiss me on the sidewalk 
Take away the pain 
Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile 

Get me with those green eyes, baby 
As the lights go down 
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around 
Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile 

I run my fingers through your hair 
And watch the lights go wild 
Just keep on keeping your eyes on me 
It’s just strong enough to make it feel right 
And lead me up the staircase 
Won't you whisper soft and slow 
I’m captivated by you baby 
Like a fireworks show 

Drop everything now 
Meet me in the pouring rain 
Kiss me on the sidewalk 
Take away the pain 
Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile 

Get me with those green eyes, baby 
As the lights go down 
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around 
Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile 

Yeah, my mind forgets to remind me that I am not gonna have you this time. And everytime I talk to you, I forget all of it. I can see is you. All I can admire is you, ignoring the fact about the future. And everytime we part, I come back to this same page, listen to another song, try to find my story in that song and then write it here. I know the story is the same in all the posts, but words are different. The feelings are the same, but the way to express those feelings differ. I am the same, but you differ.. Probably it should be the other way round... You are the same, but I differ. Regret that.

6 comments:

  1. straight from the heart.
    honest.
    very beautiful!

    i have been through the same phase in life. i know it hurts a lot. be strong and take charge of the situations in your life that's all i have to say.


    take care! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heartbreak is never easy - and it is never over. the only thing it seems to always be is there, just below the surface, ready to be summoned at the first unwanted moment.
    no matter how hard you try to get over it, it's still there...waiting.
    complex and annoying thing these hearts are..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you supposed to be strong when the one you love the most is also the one who hurts you the most. How am I supposed to fight against myself... my feelings... my belief? I wish you would have told me this too!!!

    Heartbreaks and memories make our lives tougher than we thought it would be. I am not sure how I can overcome all this.. So for now I will take your word that it will always be there. But why does it hurt all the time... every day... every night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it hurts all the time because emotions play a such a huge role in our lives. they are what make us. the real difference, though, is whether we choose to let them run/ruin our lives or whether we build off them towards something better.
    It's not easy, it never will be, but it will be easier. it will hurt a little less. it won't be as big an issue. but it takes time, lots and lots of time.
    so you stick it out, you have a few sleepless nights and a few bad days. as the saying goes: everything will be alright in the end, so if it's not, then it's not the end.

    (personally, when it gets to be too much and i cannot sleep, I go outside and blow bubbles as i think about everything that is bothering/hurting me and let them go-as much as you can let certain things go-with the bubbles that float out into the night. It's even more fun during the day, because sometimes people walk by and i get to hear their joy and the bubbles that are falling down on them. Bubbles are magic.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thing is that we choose them to run our lyf.. but circumstances choose them to ruin our lyf.

    I sit down and get back to my work when I think it is too much now and I cannot sleep. My work is my best friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes it is nice to escape to work...

    ReplyDelete