Sunday, June 5, 2011

Never Been On The Outside


Expectations... We all have so many expectations from the people we know, from the people we love ... and sometimes even from people whom we don't know. We do feel connected to people whom we may even never have met or haven't talked to them much. Sometimes it just takes one conversation to feel a connection with someone and at times it takes a lifetime to know a person completely. 

This relationship can't work, I know this and you know this very well too and still we hope for a lot of things. Oh god, what mess I have created for myself and for others. A few know about it, others are unaware of what is going on. They only see a smile on my face because that is what I show them. It's not that I am not happy with my lyf... It's just impossible to explain. Still everyone time I see you, every time I meet you, there is an energy that is sparked inside of me. It takes days for me to realize the truth, and just one meeting with you or even one phone call and I am back to square one. I want to capture every moment of the time I spend with you and it keeps me enchanted until we meet again.
The scars of love have inspired some greatest of authors and singers... Taylor Swift.. yes darling you belong to my personal group of "Greatest Singers" !!!  All through my lyf I wished that I love would find me. When it did, it's no more just my lyf.

I have been in a lot of complex situations, some solved by mathematical theorems, some by laws of newton. But this situation is something else. I am unable to come out of it. I am so much into it, that there is no looking back now. No matter how much I try, I cannot solve it. Because I cannot solve it on my own. I have realized this. When will you? Maybe you realized it much before me, but when you don't you want to......

The Outside
Songwriters: Swift, Taylor Alison
I didn't know what I would find
When I went looking for a reason, I know
I didn't read between the lines
And, baby, I've got nowhere to go
I tried to take the road less traveled by
But nothing seems to work the first few times
Am I right?

So how can I ever try to be better?
Nobody ever lets me in
I can still see you, this ain't the best view
On the outside looking in
I've been a lot of lonely places
I've never been on the outside

You saw me there, but never knew
I would give it all up to be
A part of this, a part of you
And now it's all too late so you see
You could've helped if you had wanted to
But no one notices until it's too
Late to do anything

So how can I ever try to be better?
Nobody ever lets me in
I can still see you, this ain't the best view
On the outside looking in
I've been a lot of lonely places
I've never been on the outside 

I never knew that pain is, until I knew what is love. Love without pain is not love. You won't realize that you are in love unless it hurts you from the inside. I can still see you in my mind, but this was never the view I thought I will have of you. As described by this song, this ain't the best view, but from where I see you happy and a part of your own crowd. I could never be a part of your closed loop. I always saw me outside of your crowd, but you never knew what all I did to be a part of it. I will never tell you and I will not even write those in this blog. Those will remain in my memories and will die with me. It's a lonely place back here. I have no idea what is happening when it comes to love. No one does! There's no pattern with which you can identify and plan for the next steps. The only thing common is that is happens to all of us.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your blog !

    you seem to be obsessed with taylor swift.

    thanks for dropping by..!


    hope to see you again soon.
    take care ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just noticed that read and commented on a lot of posts .
    thanks a lot.
    i really appreciate that !

    i will drop by again a read more from you.
    you seem to be a nice person,opinionated too.

    have a nice day !
    happy blogging =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe it's something that is not meant to be solved...it's something that i suppose to just be and that's all - nothing more nothing less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am highly obsessed with Taylor Swift. And I love the fact that even though I like her so much, she still does not hurt me.
    It was nice to be on your blog... :-)

    What purpose does it serve with its only existence? Someday I'll figure it out and let you know too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's what life is all about - trying to figure it out. attempting to divulge the purpose of things, the meaning.
    sometimes, it's okay for something to have no real reason or rational.

    have you read/seen Eat Pray Love ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I haven't seen that movie nor read that book. I'll try to get it online and watch it. Will share my views soon. This comment reminds me of something similar in the recent past.. not something.. Someone.. Never mind.. if that person is reading this.. Nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm slowly working my way through the book (on purpose) and it's teaching me a lot a things that I feel I am more receptive to know than I would have been when I first started reading it; the movie is good too, but it took out a few of the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the advice, but I think I cannot make it with the book :-( I am just not into books...

    Movies are easy to watch and I most of the times feel visual expressions touch my heart much more intensely that a paragraph in a book. Just my personal view...

    ReplyDelete
  10. when you do watch it, pay particular attention to the part with Richard from Texas (http://www.richardfromtexas.com/index.htm) he's important

    ReplyDelete