Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just Breathe

Yes today was one of those on which you realize the truth and wake up from the short lived happiness. I forgot that even though we may both comfort each other, we know that we can't have each other for the rest of our lives. It's not that I did not want to talk to you. It was just that I did not want to sound stupid or sad to make you feel bad about it even though you had nothing to do with it. I just wanted to be left alone to cry and pity my lyf. Maybe I don't want to talk about it now. I don't want to share anything now. Yes let me be selfish. Give me some time. Make me smile before digging deep into the reasons of my sadness. 



Breathe
Songwriters: Nalick, Anna Christine;


2 Am and she calls me cause I'm still awake 
Can you help me unravel my latest mistake 
I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season.
Yeah we walk through the doors so accusing their eyes
Like they have any right at all to criticize
Hypocrites you're all here for the very same reason.

Cause you can't jump the track 
We're like cars on a cable and life's like an hourglass glued to the table, 
No one can find the rewind button girl 
So just cradle your head in your hands. 
And breathe, just breathe, whoa breathe just breathe

May he turned 21 on the base of Fort Bliss 
Just today he sat down to the flask in his fist
Ain't been sober since maybe October of last year
Here in town you can tell he's been down for while 
But my God it's so beautiful when the boy smiles
Wanna hold him but maybe I'll just sing about it 

Cause you can't jump the track 
We're like cars on a cable 
And life's like an hourglass glued to the table, 
No one can find the rewind button boys so cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe, whoa breath just breathe

There's a light at each end of this tunnel you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out 
And these mistakes you've made 
You'll just make them again if you'll only try turnin' around


2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to


But you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button now
Sing it if you understand.
and breathe, just breathe
woah breathe, just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe.



I am still writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment